Since 1993, EAP has been providing outstanding counselling services to the Cayman Islands.
EAP is a not-for-profit organization that is administered by a board of directors which represents our member companies.
Recognizing that we live in a small community, confidentiality is our highest priority. With this in mind, considerable procedures are in place to ensure your privacy is protected.
Welcome to EAP Cayman
Your confidentiality is our highest priority. Unique measures are in place in order to protect your privacy:
- Our office is discretely located with no identifying signage
- Appointments are staggered to prevent meeting other clients in our waiting area
- Separate entrance and exit doors prevent a crossover of clients
- No personal information is given without your written consent
- Employers only receive annual statistical reports with no identifying personal information
Most of us manage our lives effectively. However, there are times when personal problems interfere with relationships, job performance, and physical health. Everyone can benefit from help when these difficulties arise. That’s why your employer is providing a special wellness benefit called the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
All of our professional EAP counsellors are experienced clinicians who are registered with the Health Practitioners Board of the Cayman Islands (CPAM)